Hydrochloric Acid Sibutramine Raw Materials Sibutramine Spot Supply Congyou
CAS no. : 106650-56-02021
Molecular formula: C17H26ClN
Molecular weight: 279.84800
More accurate quality: 279.17500
Physical and chemical properties: white crystalline powder
Melting point: 191-192 ° C
[Indication] for the treatment of obesity where diet control and exercise cannot reduce or control weight. It is recommended for obese patients with body mass index (BMI) ≥30kg/m2 or ≥28kg/m2 accompanied by other risk factors such as diabetes and dyslipidemia.
[Usage and Dosage] The recommended dose is 10mg once a day, taken alone in the morning or with breakfast. If weight loss is not significant, the dose can be increased to 15mg/day after 4 weeks, or reduced to 5mg/day if the patient cannot tolerate 10mg/day. Doses above 15 mg/day are not recommended.
[Time of effect] After taking Western Tramine, it is absorbed through intestines and stomach, about 50% after 30 minutes, 83% after 1 hour, the effect lasts for 8-12 hours, the half-life of adults is 40-116 hours, and the half-life is prolonged when the nerve function is not complete.
[Adverse reactions] Common adverse reactions include dry mouth, anorexia, insomnia, constipation, etc.
Notes for use of sibutramine:
1. Obesity should be based on diet control and exercise;
2. Obesity caused by Cushing's syndrome and hypothyroidism should be excluded from the scope of application of this product;
3. Patients with medical history should use it with caution;
4. Patients with cholelithiasis should use this product with caution because it may increase or aggravate the formation of gallstones;
5, this product can cause pupil dilation, should be used carefully in patients with angle-closure glaucoma;
6. Patients with medical history should be used with caution, and patients with seizures should stop using;
May affect judgment, thinking or motor skills.