Cinnarizine CAS 298-57-7 White Powder Vasoconstrictor Antagonist
1. Product title:Cinnarizine
2. Product parameter table:
|Appearance||White Powder||CAS No||298-57-7|
|Brand Name||Kan Ying||Store-method||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years When|
3. Product Description:The chemical name of cinnarizine is 1-benzyl-4-(3-phenyl-2-propenyl)piperazine. It is white or almost white crystal or crystalline powder; it is odorless and tasteless. It is easily soluble in chloroform, soluble in boiling ethanol, and almost insoluble in water. The molecular formula is C26H28N2, the molecular weight is 368.51400, the density is 1.093g/cm3, the melting point is 117-120ºC, and the boiling point is 509.2ºC at 760mmHg.
6. Precautions:(1) Those with a gradual aggravation of fatigue symptoms should reduce the dose or stop the drug.
(2) Strictly control the applied dose of the drug. When the maintenance dose does not achieve the therapeutic effect or the long-term application has extrapyramidal symptoms, the dose should be reduced or the drug should be stopped.
(3) This preparation should be used with caution when suffering from extrapyramidal diseases such as Parkinson's disease.
(4) Drivers and machine operators use caution to avoid accidents.
(5) Medication for pregnant women and breastfeeding women: breastfeeding women, because this preparation is secreted with milk. Although there is no research report on teratogenicity and influence on embryonic development. But in principle, pregnant women and breastfeeding women do not use this medicine.