Valsartan CAS 137862-53-4 White or off-white powder Treat high blood pressure
1. Product title:Valsartan
2. Product parameter table:
|Appearance||White or off-white powder,||CAS No||137862-53-4|
|Brand Name||Kan Ying||Store-method||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years When
3. Product Description:Valsartan is an angiotensin II receptor antagonist antihypertensive drug. The drug can block the type I (AT1) receptor of angiotensin II, increase the plasma level of angiotensin II and stimulate The unblocked AT2 receptor also counteracts the role of the AT1 receptor, thus achieving the effect of dilating blood vessels and lowering blood pressure. In the United States, Valsartan is a drug used to treat hypertension, congestive heart failure, and post-myocardial infarction. The Divin Valsartan developed and produced by Ciba-Geigy of Switzerland obtained the relevant patent rights in the United States and Europe in 1995 and 1996 respectively, and was listed in Germany for the first time in July 1996, and has been successively launched in Europe, the United States, and Japan since then. Listed. Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz merged in 1996 to form Novartis. Valsartan has the characteristics of long-lasting and stable blood pressure lowering effect and small side effects .
6. Precautions:1. (1) Angioedema. (2) Aortic valve or left atrioventricular valve stenosis. (3) Cholestasis or bile duct obstruction. (4) Lactation period. (5) Coronary artery disease. (6) Old age. (7) Liver dysfunction. (8) Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. (9) Hyponatremia or decreased blood volume, such as high-dose diuretics. (10) Unilateral or bilateral renal artery stenosis. (11) Surgical patients requiring general anesthesia.
2. Patients taking medicine should pay attention to driving and operating machinery.
3. The dosage of administration must follow the principle of individualization, and adjust the dosage according to the effect.
4. Patients with severe sodium deficiency and/or blood volume insufficiency, such as patients taking large doses of diuretics, may occasionally experience symptomatic hypotension with valsartan. Therefore, the patient's hyponatremia and hypovolemia should be corrected before treatment.
5. If there is laryngeal stridor or angioedema of the face, tongue or glottis, the drug should be discontinued.
6. There is no experience of overdose of valsartan. The main symptoms of overdose are obvious hypotension, which can be treated with emesis and intravenous infusion of normal saline if necessary. Hemodialysis cannot be removed.