Benzocaine White Crystalline Powder Or Colorless Crystal CAS No 94-09-7
1. Product title:Benzocaine
2. Product parameter table:
|Appearance||White crystalline powder or colorless crystal||CAS No||94-09-7|
|Brand Name||Kan Ying||Store-method||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years When
3. Product Description:
Benzocaine is a chemical substance commonly used to solve many health-related problems. It is used as a local pain reliever or cough syrup. It is one of the most effective ingredients and can be used in various over-the-counter medicines, especially narcotic ointments. Due to the extreme changes in people's lifestyles, people are in great demand for various painkillers to eliminate the pressure that people usually bear.
Benzocaine can also be used as an anesthetic. Most dentists choose this drug for minor surgery. It helps to block the nerve signals that produce pain. It can also be used for discomfort caused by skin irritation, sunburn, sore throat and more.
4. Physicochemical properties:
5. use:1. Ultraviolet absorber. Mainly used in sunscreen and tanning cosmetics, it is chemically stable to light and air, safe to the skin, and has the ability to form a film on the skin. Can effectively absorb U. V. B area 280-320μm (medium wave light area) ultraviolet rays. The addition amount is usually about 4%.
2. This product is a local anesthetic, used for relieving itching and pain on wounds, ulcers and hemorrhoids, with a concentration of 5%-20%. It is also used as an intermediate in drug synthesis and organic synthesis.
6. Precautions:1. Limited to external use.
2. Poor water solubility, acting on the topical application, with minimal absorption.
3. In children, use large doses with caution, which may cause the risk of methaemoglobinemia.
7. Pictures of the product: