Amoxicillin It is a mid-spectrum beta-lactam antibiotic. White or almost white crystalline powder
1. Product title:Amoxicillin
2. Product parameter table:
|Appearance||White or almost white crystalline powder||Main Effect||Sensitive bacterial infection|
|Brand Name||Kan Ying||Store-method||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years When
3. Product introduction:Amoxicillin, also known as amoxicillin or amoxicillin, is one of the most commonly used semi-synthetic penicillin broad-spectrum β-lactam antibiotics. It is a white powder with a half-life of approximately 61.3 minutes. It is stable under acidic conditions, and the gastrointestinal absorption rate reaches 90%. Amoxicillin has a strong bactericidal effect and a strong ability to penetrate cell membranes. It is one of the most widely used oral semi-synthetic penicillins. Its preparations include capsules, tablets, granules, dispersible tablets, etc., and are now often combined with clavulanic acid to make dispersible tablets
4. Amoxicillin physicochemical properties:
5. Adverse reactions:The incidence of adverse reactions in clinical application of amoxicillin is about 5 to 6%, and about 2% of those who discontinue the drug due to the reaction. The main adverse reactions are:
1. Symptoms of allergic reactions: drug fever, urticaria, rash and asthma can occur, especially in patients with infectious mononucleosis, and anaphylactic shock is rare.
2. Digestive system symptoms: diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and other symptoms are common, and gastrointestinal reactions such as pseudomembranous colitis are occasionally seen.
3. Symptoms of the blood system: occasional eosinophilia, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, etc.
4. Skin and mucosal reactions: occasionally maculopapular rash, exudative erythema multiforme, Lyell syndrome, exfoliative dermatitis.
5. Liver and kidney dysfunction: a small number of patients occasionally see a slight increase in serum aminotransferase and acute interstitial nephritis after medication.
6. Others: central nervous system symptoms such as excitement, anxiety, insomnia, dizziness and abnormal behavior. Long-term use of this drug can cause double infections caused by Candida or drug-resistant bacteria.
7. Convulsions and increased eosinophils can be seen when the intravenous injection is large.