Antifungal activity Inhibition of fungus terbinafine hydrochloride Raw Steroids Powder
* Product title: terbinafine hydrochloride
* Product Description:
Terbinafine hydrochloride can treat skin, hair and nail infections caused by trichoderma (trichoderma red, trichoderma pedicephala, trichoderma verrucosa, trichoderma trichoderma and trichoderma purple), microsporidia Canis and trichoderma flocculum. It can also treat a variety of tinea (tinea body, tinea cruris, tinea hand and foot, tinea capitis, etc.) as well as yeast infections caused by candida (candida albicans, etc.), and tinea chyridis caused by hair mold (onychomycosis).
* Product parameter table:
|417.9ºC at 760 mmHg|
The molecular weight
point of flammability
|Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Storage must be kept away from oxidizing agents. Stay away from fire.|
|Stable under normal temperature and pressure, far away from oxidant.|
1. Calculation reference value of hydrophobic parameters (XLOGP) : none
2. Number of hydrogen bond donors :1
3. Number of hydrogen bond receptors :1
4. Number of rotatable bonds :5
5. Number of tautomers: none
6. Polar surface area of topological molecules 3.2
7. Heavy Atoms :23
8. Surface charge :0
9. Complexity :428
10. Number of isotopic atoms :0
11. Determine the number of protosteric centers :0
12. Number of uncertain atomic structuring centers :0
13. Determine the number of chemical bond structuring centers :1
14. Uncertain number of bond structuring centers :0
15. Number of covalent bond units :2
* Description of necessary first aid measures:
Consult your doctor. Show this safety technical specification to the doctor on site.
If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air. If you have stopped breathing, give mouth to mouth resuscitation. Consult your doctor.
Rinse with soap and plenty of water. Consult your doctor.
Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a doctor.
Never feed anything from the mouth of an unconscious person. Rinse your mouth with water. Consult your doctor.
* Pharmacological effects:
Terbinafine hydrochloride is a kind of acrylamine with broad - spectrum antifungal activity. This product can specifically interfere with the early biosynthesis of fungal ergosterol, highly selectively inhibit the squalene cyclooxidase of fungi, so that the epoxidation reaction of squalene in the process of the formation of fungal cell membrane is blocked, so as to achieve the effect of killing or inhibiting fungi.
* To adapt to the symptoms:
1. Infections of the skin, hair, and nail caused by trichoderma (trichoderma rubus, trichoderma pedichii, trichoderma verrucosa, trichoderma trichoderma, trichoderma purpura, etc.), microsporidia Canis, and trichoderma flocculum.
2. Various tinea diseases (tinea corporis, tinea cruris, tinea capitis, etc.) as well as yeast infections caused by candida (candida albicans, etc.).
3. Tinea chyridis (onychomycosis) caused by dermatitis.
This product is only used for the treatment of large and severe dermatomycete infections (tinea corporis, tinea croris, tinea pedis, tinea capitis) and dermatomycete infections caused by candida (such as Candida albicans). The need for oral administration is considered based on the site, severity and extent of the infection. Tinea onychylosis caused by infection with dermatomycetes (filamentous fungi)
* Pictures of the product: