agonists To burn fat Weight Loss Sibutramine capsaicin Factory spot direct selling
1, Product title: capsaicin
2, Product Description:
Capsaicin is also called capsaicin. It exists in nature in Capsicum annuum and its varieties. It is monoclinic crystal and rectangular sheet with melting point of 64~68℃ when precipitated from petroleum ether. The boiling point of 210 ~ 220 ℃ (1.33 Pa). The maximum UV absorption is 227nm, 281nm(ε7000; 2500). It is an extremely spicy vanillin alkaloid. Capsaicin, a white crystalline powder, is the active ingredient of capsicum.
3, Product parameter table:
|469.7±55.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
The molecular weight
point of flammability
|White crystalline powder|
|0.0±1.2 mmHg at 25°C|
|Store in a cool, dry, dark place.|
|Stable at room temperature and in weak acid/base (pH = 4 ~ 9) medium, decomposed easily at high temperature (BBB 0 100℃).|
1. Molar refractive index: 89.9
2. Molar volume (cm3/mol) : 293.1
3, equal sheet specific volume (90.2K) : 731.2
4, surface tension (dyne/cm) : 38.7
5. Polarizability (10-24cm3) : 35.55
1. Calculation reference value of hydrophobic parameters (Xlogp) :3.6
2. Number of hydrogen bond donors :2
3. Number of hydrogen bond receptors :3
4. Number of rotatable bonds :9
5. Number of tautomers :6
6. Polar surface area of topological molecules 58.6
7. Heavy Atoms :22
8. Surface charge :0
9. Complexity :341
10. Number of isotopic atoms :0
11. Determine the number of protosteric centers :0
12. Number of uncertain atomic structuring centers :0
13. Determine the number of chemical bond structuring centers :1
14. Uncertain number of bond structuring centers :0
15. Number of covalent bond units :1
I. Physical property data
Appearance: brownish red
Density (g/mL,25/4℃) : 1.12
Relative vapor density (g/mL, air =1) : not available
Melting point (° C) : 62-65
Boiling point (° C, atmospheric pressure) : 210-220
Boiling point (° C,5.2kPa) : not available
Refractive index: not available
Flash point (° C) : 113
Specific rotation (°) : Not available
Spontaneous ignition point or ignition temperature (° C) : not available
Vapor pressure (kPa,25 ° C) : not available
Saturated vapor pressure (kPa,60 ° C) : not available
Heat of combustion (kJ /mol) : not available
Critical temperature (° C) : not available
Critical pressure (kPa) : not available
The logarithm of the oil-water (octanol/water) partition coefficient: not available
Explosion upper limit (%,V/V) : not available
Explosion lower limit (%,V/V) : not available
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in ethyl acetate, methanol, ethanol, etc
4, Description of necessary first aid measures:
Consult your doctor. Present this safety technical specification to the physician on site.
If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air. If breathing has stopped, give artificial respiration. Consult your doctor.
Rinse with soap and plenty of water. Send the patient to hospital immediately. Consult your doctor.
Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a doctor.
Never feed an unconscious person anything. Rinse your mouth with water. Consult your doctor.
1. What is the secret of burning fat in chili peppers? The key is capsaicin. Just one or two spoonfuls of capsaicin will instantly send a "enough" signal to the brain, leading to a loss of appetite. At the same time another major role of capsaicin is to stimulate the body's thermogenic system, speed up the metabolism. Have you ever heard big stars talk about how they gulp down food? The secret is a rapid heat generation system, which increases the efficiency of the body in the same way that a fast-moving machine can consume large amounts of hydrocarbon fuel.
2. After eating a spicy meal, you can consume more than 25% of the calories. And when the heat is burning in the stomach, drinking a cup of caffeine-rich black tea, the effect is more obvious. Peppers also boost the body's production of two enzymes that "persuade" fat cells to unload while preventing excess fat accumulation during the fat-burning process. This weight-loss regimen doesn't require any dietary guidelines because capsaicin stimulates the production of endorphins and serotonin, and it also boosts your mood.
6, Pharmacological effects:
Capsaicin is mainly through affecting the release and storage and neuropeptide substance P plays a role of pain and itching, substance P is a kind of eleven peptide, is widely distributed in the incoming sensory nerve fibers, nerve root ganglion and spinal cord after Angle, is a kind of important nerve conduction medium, can put the pain and itch by peripheral nerve afferent spinal cord and senior central nervous. Capsaicin mainly acts on substance P on C-type sensory neurons, and it is the unmyelinated slow-conduction fibers in C-type nerve fibers that are responsible for the pain and pathological itching of the skin. Topical capsaicin acts on peripheral axons. This results in a decrease in substance P from all neurons (peripheral and central). Initially, axon conduction is blocked, followed by a decrease in substance P synthesis. A large number of experiments have shown that hypersensitivity to sensation caused by the release of substance P in response to harmful stimuli can prevent certain types of pain and itching when applied with drugs that reduce the local amount of substance P.
7, Folding considerations:
1. This product can only be used on intact skin, not on damaged skin.
2. Wash hands with soap after using the product. Do not contact with mucous membranes in eyes.
3. This product is only for external use, do not enter.
4. Please keep it properly and keep it out of reach of children.
5. If local pain does not relieve after one week of using this product, consult your doctor.
8, Pictures of the product: