Ceftazidime Colorless Crystal Or White Powder Is The Third Generation Cephalosporin Antibiotic
1. Product title: Ceftazidime
2. Product parameter table:
|Appearance||Tablets, Syrups||Main Effect||Antibacterial|
|Brand Name||Kan Ying||Store-method||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years When
3. Product introduction:Ceftazidime is a semi-synthetic third-generation cephalosporin. Similar to other third-generation cephalosporin, it has a wide range of reactions against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. The difference is that it can effectively fight against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, but it has weak resistance to Gram-positive bacteria, so it will not be used for this infection.
4. Ceftazidime Physical and Chemical Properties:
5. Precautions:1. Cross allergy:
Patients who are allergic to one cephalosporin or cephamycin may also be allergic to other cephalosporins or cephamycins. People who are allergic to penicillins, penicillin derivatives, or penicillamine may also be allergic to cephalosporins or cephalosporins.
(1) Patients who are allergic to this product or other cephalosporins are contraindicated.
(2) Newborns with jaundice or newborns with severe jaundice tend to be disabled.
3. Use with caution:
(1) Patients who are allergic to penicillin antibiotics should be used with caution.
(2) The safety of medication for pregnant women, premature infants and newborns has not been determined, so pregnant women and lactating women should use it with caution.
(3) Use with caution in patients with severe liver failure and renal insufficiency.
(4) Use with caution in patients with highly allergic constitution, elderly and frail patients.
4. Impact on diagnosis:
(1) When using this product, the urine glucose test with alkaline copper tartrate test solution can be false positive.
(2) Direct anti-human globulin test (Combs test) about 5% of patients can be positive.
(3) A small number of patients occasionally have increased values of alanine aminotransferase, aspartate aminotransferase, lactate dehydrogenase and alkaline phosphatase; increased urea nitrogen, creatine, and creatinine; neutral Decreased granulocytes, increased eosinophils, etc.
5. The liver and kidney function and blood picture should be monitored routinely during long-term medication.
6. Patients with liver and kidney dysfunction and/or biliary obstruction should be monitored for blood drug concentration when using this product.