Procaine Local Anesthesia Infiltration Anesthesia, Spinal Anesthesia, "Sealing Therapy" Small Needle-Like Or Leaf-Like C
1. Product title:Procaine
2. Product parameter table:
|Appearance||Small needle-like or leaf-like crystals||Main Effect||
Infiltration anesthesia, spinal anesthesia, "sealing therapy"
|Brand Name||Kan Ying||Store-method||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years When
3. Product Description:Procaine is a local anesthetic. Its hydrochloride is commonly used clinically, also known as "novocaine". White crystal or crystalline powder, easily soluble in water. It is less toxic than cocaine. Adding a trace amount of epinephrine to the injection can prolong the action time. Used for infiltration anesthesia, spinal anesthesia, "closed therapy", etc. Except for the central nervous system and cardiovascular system reactions caused by overdose, allergic reactions are occasionally reported. Skin allergy test should be done before medication. Its metabolite p-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) can weaken the antibacterial efficacy of sulfa drugs.
4. Nandrolone Decanoate Physical and Chemical Properties:
5. Precautions:1. When a high concentration is mistakenly injected into the blood vessel, it can cause restlessness, floating sensation, dizziness, unconsciousness, paresthesias around the mouth, tinnitus, and tremor of the face and distal limbs; then tension-clonic convulsions may occur. When the plasma concentration is high, it can inhibit breathing and cause respiratory arrest and
coma. 2. Excessive dosage may cause nausea, sweating, pulse speed, dyspnea, facial flushing, delirium, excitement, convulsions, intravenous isopentobarbital can be used to relieve convulsions.
3. During spinal anesthesia, blood pressure often drops, which can be prevented by intramuscular injection of ephedrine 15-20mg before anesthesia.
4. Sometimes anaphylactic shock occurs, so the patient's allergy history should be asked before medication, and intradermal test should be performed on patients with allergic constitution (0.25% solution 0.1ml intradermal injection).
5. It is not suitable to be compatible with glucose solution, because it can reduce its local anesthetic effect
6. Pictures of the product: