Testosterone Undecanoate Androgenic drugs, used for male sexual dysfunction, aplastic anemia, etc.
1. Product title:Testosterone Undecanoate
2. Product parameter table:
|Product Name||Testosterone Undecanoate||Specification||99%|
|Appearance||White crystalline or crystalline powder||Main Effect||Androgens|
|Brand Name||Kan Ying||Store-method||Cool Dry Place|
|Shelf Life||2 Years When
3. Product Description:(appointingly Undecanoate) chemical called 17 β-hydroxyandrostere-4-ene-3-one Undecanoate, white crystal or crystalline powder; Odourless, easily dissolved in chloroform, dissolved in ethanol, slightly dissolved in methanol, vegetable oil, insoluble in water.
4. Physical and chemical properties of testosterone undecanoate:
The density of 1.0 + / - 0.1 g/cm3
Boiling point 550.7±50.0 °C at 760 mmHg
Melting point of 39-42 ° C (lit.)
Molecular formula C30H48O3
The molecular weight of 456.700
Flash point 230.3 + / - 30.2 ° C
Accurate mass 456.360352
Appearance white crystalline powder
Vapor pressure 0.0± 1.5mmHg at 25°C
The refractive index of 1.522
Controlled Substance, -20? C Freezer
The molecular structure
1. Molar refractive index: 134.37
2. Molar volume (cm3/mol) : 440.3
3, equal specific volume (90.2K) : 1112.9
4, surface tension (dyne/cm) : 40.8
5. Polarizability (10-24cm3) : 53.27
5. Matters needing attention:1. In case of serious adverse reactions, treatment should be stopped immediately and resumed at a lower dose after symptoms disappear.
2. Use with caution in patients with heart failure (including asymptomatic), renal failure, prostatic hypertrophy, high blood pressure, epilepsy, or trigeminal neuralgia (or a history of these diseases), as androgens may cause water and sodium retention.
3. Boys before puberty should be used with caution to avoid epiphyseal premature closure or precocious puberty.
4. Use with caution in patients with kidney disease and heart disease with edema tendency. 
5. Use it with caution
Medications for pregnant and lactating women:
Pregnant women who are lactating are prohibited.
Medications for children:
Long-term application in children can lead to precocity, precocious bone closure, affect growth and development, should be used with caution.
Medication for the elderly:
Elderly patients with low metabolic function, easy prostate hypertrophy should be used with caution. 
6. Adverse reactions:The following adverse effects have been observed in androgen therapy: prepubescent boys: precocious puberty, increased erection frequency, penile enlargement, and epiphyseal closure. Men: Abnormal penile erection and other signs of excessive sexual stimulation, long-term use of large doses may cause reduced sperm and ejaculation. All patients: Elderly men with urination problems; Water sodium retention
7. Pictures of the product: