|Product name||Clotrimazole||The alias||Clotrimazole|
|Use||Antifungal drugs||Specifications||Pharmaceutical grade|
|USP28||Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Content||99.00%||Shelf life||2 years|
10. Description of necessary first aid measures:
Consult your doctor. Present this safety technical specification to the physician on site.
If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air. If breathing has stopped, give artificial respiration. Consult your doctor.
Rinse with soap and plenty of water. Consult your doctor.
Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a doctor.
Never feed anything through the mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse your mouth with water. Consult your doctor.
11. Clotrimazole Vaginal Tablets, Clotrimazole Film, Clotrimazole suppositorium (for vagina) :
1. Pregnant women, lactating women and women without sexual life history should be used under the guidance of doctors.
2. Menstrual period should be avoided when using this product.
3. If there is burning sensation, redness and swelling at the site of the drug, stop taking the drug, wash the local drug, and consult a physician if necessary.
4. Pay attention to personal hygiene during medication to prevent repeated infection, use condoms or avoid sex.
5. Wash hands or wear finger gloves or gloves when administering medicine.
6. Do not confuse the drug film with the paper divider. The paper divider is colored, and the drug film is white translucent small pieces.
7. People who are allergic to this product should not use it, and people with allergy should use it with caution.
8. It is prohibited to use this product when its properties change.
9. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
10. If you are using other drugs, please consult a physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Clotrimazole Cream, Clotrimazole Solution:
1. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes (such as mouth and nose, etc.).
2. If there is burning sensation, redness and swelling at the site of the drug, stop taking the drug, wash the local drug, and consult a physician if necessary.
3. Pregnant women and lactating women should use it under the guidance of doctors.
4. People who are allergic to this product should not use it, and people who are allergic should use it with caution.
5. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties change.
6. Please keep this product out of reach of children.
7. Children must be under the supervision of an adult.
8. If you are using other drugs, please consult a physician or pharmacist before using this product.
12. Pictures of the product: