171596- 29- 5 Sexual Enhancement Ingredients Tadalafil Cialis For Erectile Dysfunction
1, Product title: Tadalafil
2, Tadalafil Description:
1. General name: Tadalafil, Tadalafil Tablet
2. Tadalafil Tablets
3. Product name: CIALIS, CIALIS, CIALIS
4. The principal component chemical name: (6 r - 12 ar) - 6 - (1, 3 - benzene and two evil MAO - 5 - base) - 2 - methyl - 2,3,6,7,12,12 a - 6 hydrogenated pyrazine and [1 ', 2 '- 1, 6] - [3, 4 - b] pyridine and indole - 1, 4-2
5. Principal component molecular formula: C22H19N3O4
6. Molecular weight of principal component: 389.41
7. CAS registration number for principal components: 171596-29-5
8. Specifications: 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, 20mg
9. Indications: erectile dysfunction (ED); Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH); Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
3, Tadalafil parameter table:
|Product name||Tadalafil||appearance||White powder|
|Use of the product||Treatment of male erectile dysfunction||content||99%|
|Molecular formula||C22H19ClN2O5||Shelf Life||2 Years|
|CAS||171489-59-1||Storage||Cool Dry Place|
Tadalifil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and decreased libido in males. Tadalifil works by aiding relaxation of blood vessels and increasing blood flow in the penis during sexual arousal, resulting in improved erectile function.
Action: Tadalafil improves erectile function significantly, possibly increase testosterone through increased sexual activity, and is very safe.
There are limited side effects associated with its use. The most common side effects are headache, upset stomach, back pain, and muscle aches, and usually subside with in a few hours.
5, Matters needing attention:
1.Tadalafil should not be used in women.
2. Tadalafil tablets should not be used in children (under 18 years of age).
3, the effect of tadalafil tablets is not affected by diet and moderate alcohol consumption, but it is necessary to pay attention not to get drunk.
4. This drug can enhance the hypotensive effect of hydrochloride and guanylate cyclase (GC) inhibitors. Patients who are taking any form of hydrochloride and guanylate cyclase (GC) inhibitors should not take this drug.
5. Patients with myocardial infarction, unstable angina pectoris or angina pectoris occurred during sexual intercourse, heart failure, refractory arrhythmias, hypotension or refractory hypertension, and patients with cardiovascular diseases should be prohibited.
In general, the effect of god degree he darafia tablets is very good, but taking must be careful to follow the doctor's advice, in strict accordance with the usage and dosage to take, if you want to add the amount of taking must be under the guidance of the doctor, must not add the amount of taking. If you are taking other medications, consult your doctor before taking them.
6. Tadalafil Pictures :